Perkasie Borough presents the 24th annual Under the Stars Car Show on Saturday August 19th. The event is open from 4:00pm until 8:00pm and show cars will be arriving in town as early as 12pm onwards. Residents and business owners are advised to be aware of the following No Parking restrictions and road closures.
S 9th St will be open to show car traffic ONLY from 12pm -4pm between the Covered Bridge Car Wash and Pine St. There will be NO PARKING permitted on S. 9th St at this time, and access to Perkasie Park is limited.
Show car traffic will use Park Avenue between S 9th St and S 7th St from 2pm-4pm; there will be periodic allowances for traffic on Park Avenue to pass during these hours. No entry to S 7th St from Park Avenue during this time.
The following roads will be closed to traffic between 2pm-4pm
- S 9th St between Chestnut St and Park Avenue
- S 4th St between Spruce St and W Walnut St
- Traffic arriving at S. 7th St from Spruce St or W. Walnut St will be allowed to turn LEFT ONLY, exiting towards Park Avenue.
The following roads will be closed to traffic between 1:00pm until 8:30pm and must be cleared of all vehicles. NO PARKING on the following road sections during these hours:
- S 7th St. from Chestnut St. to W Market St; N 7th St from W Market St to Arch St.
- S 6th St. from W Walnut St. to W Market St.
- N 6th St. from W Market St. to Arch St.
- W Walnut St from Penn Alley (Historical Society) to entrance to municipal parking lot at S 7th St
- W Chestnut St. from Penn Alley to 7th St
- W Market St. from 5th St. to 8th St.
- Arch St from N. 6th St to N. 7th St
NO PARKING allowed in the following lots between 1:00pm-8:30pm on the day of the event:
- Shelly’s lot, 7th & Market
- QNB lot, S 6th St
- Train station lot, S 7th St
- Penn Community Bank lot, W Market St
During the event, ADA parking is available in the Borough Hall parking lot, 620 W. Chestnut St. Only vehicles displaying the correct license plate and hangtag will be permitted to access this area – access on S 7th St.
Access for emergency vehicles will be maintained throughout the afternoon and evening. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this annual community event.
Questions about the Under the Stars Car Show to our Events Coordinator at email@example.com