Here is a summary important things you should know before you visit:
- Bathing Attire – Appropriate swimwear is mandatory. Swimming in street clothes, such as cut-offs, is not permitted. Clean swim shirts, shorts or pants for coverage are allowed over proper swimwear.
- Swim Diapers & Plastic Pants – Per Pennsylvania State Health Code, all children in diapers must wear swim diapers with snug fitting pants on top. Children should be encouraged to use the rest room before entry into the pools, and periodically throughout their stay at the facility. Immediately report any accidents to a supervisor.
- Wristbands – Children age 12 and under who pass the deep water skills test will be given a MAC wristband (indicating proficient deep water swimming skills). This allows them access to restricted areas such as the diving boards and slides (slide riders must also be at least 48′ tall per manufacturer regulations). Deep-water assessment tests are given by MAC Lifeguards and Supervisors. Visit the Guard Station on deck to determine if your child should take the deep water swim test. Sharing of wristbands could jeopardize pool membership. Kindly remind your children to protect and value their wristband. One wristband per season is given at no charge. Replacement bands must be purchased for a fee of $3.
- Membership Card – Must be presented for admission for each member every time you enter the facility. One ID card is provided per person at no charge. Replacement cards must be purchased for a fee of $6. Returning members may use their old card if they registered online using the same account information. New members will receive an email notification prior to the season regarding putting up their membership cards.
- Personal Deck Chairs – MAC provides lounge chairs on deck for patron use on a first come, first served basis. You are always welcome to bring in your own chairs for use on the deck or in the grass areas.
- Personal Umbrellas – MAC provides tables and umbrellas on deck for patron use on a first come, first served basis. You are not permitted to bring your own umbrellas or tents to the facility.
- Food & Drink – Small coolers with your snacks and beverages are allowed. All food and drinks should be kept away from all pool areas. No glass containers are permitted anywhere on site, per Pennsylvania State regulations. The snack bar (operated by Rita’s Water Ice) offers a variety of choices for meals, drinks and snacks. No outside catered or delivered food is permitted.
- Flotation Devices – Only properly fitting, US Coast Guard approved flotation devices are allowed. Anyone using a flotation device must be accompanied at arms length by a responsible adult in the water. Aids such as inflatable swimmies, water wings, back bubbles, o-rings are not allowed in any pool areas. Puddle Jumpers® are US Coast Guard approved.
- Accessories – No fins/flippers/mermaid tails are allowed to be used in the pools. Goggles are permitted, but none that also cover the nose/entire face.
- No Pets/Animals – With the exception of Service Animals, pets and animals are not allowed within the Aquatic Center.
- Bag Checks – Management reserves the right to check coolers and backpacks at any time.
- Personal Conduct – Management reserves the right to deny entrance to, and/or remove individuals who display conduct which endangers the safety and comfort of others, staff, and public.
- Supervision – No child under the age of 14 may enter the facility without a caregiver. Children under the age of 9 must be under constant watch and control by their caregiver at all times. Caregivers must be at least 16 years old. If a parent is not in attendance, a caregiver is limited to 3 children.
- No Smoking/No Alcohol – There shall be no smoking/vaping nor consumption of alcohol at any time on Aquatic Center property, including outside entrances, parking lots, or after hours.
Not sure where we are?
Click the map below!
Parking is available at the pool but additional parking is available on the streets as well as a Borough stone lot located just past the entrance at the corner of Arthur Ave and Elm Ave (directly across from the Perkasie Branch of the Bucks County Free Library).