Residents and businesses are advised that a number of Borough streets will be milled and paved as part of the 2021 Road Program. Scroll down for a list of streets.
Work will begin on Thursday, November 4th and is expected to be complete in 2-3 weeks depending on weather. Affected residents and businesses should watch for a hangtag from Harris Blacktopping, Inc. AND for informational signs on the street. Temporary parking restrictions and road closures will apply.
* W. Callowhill Street from N. Ridge Road to N. 5th Street (also storm sewer replacement);
* Bridge Street from Railroad Bridge trench drain to Vine Street;
* 8th Street and Vine Street from W. Callowhill Street to 7th Street;
* N. 7th Street from Vine Street to W. Callowhill Street;
* Marshall Street from Buttonwood Street to Callowhill Street;
* Vine Street from 3rd Street to 6th Street.
Please call our Public Works Department at 215-257-5065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about the 2021 Road Program.