Planning is underway for the 22nd annual Under the Stars Car Show is scheduled for 5pm-9pm on August 15th, 2020. Is your business interested in sponsoring the 2020 Under the Stars Car Show? We have a range of sponsorship opportunities from $250 to $1,000 with a corresponding range of marketing benefits. Please contact 215-257-5065 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Under the Stars is one of the region’s premier car shows. Over 400 antique, classic and custom vehicles line Perkasie’s historic town center, drawing over 4,000 visitors from across the region. Special exhibit, “The British are Coming…!” is back for a 2nd year on W. Walnut and S. 6th St with a number of special awards for this section only.
This year we are presenting 5 main trophies, a “The British are Coming…!” trophy, 7 sponsor trophies and 50 Top 50 window decals AND plaques. The first 400 show cars receive a commemorative dash plaque.
ADVANCE REGISTRATION will open soon and costs $15. Click this link to register.
Registration at the event costs $20. Please follow the directions below to register on the day.
ALL SHOW CARS should check in after 1pm at the Penn Community Bank offices on 9th St. Perkasie, 18944. (GPS use 219 S. 9th St.).
APPROACH 9TH ST ON MARKET ST FROM RIDGE ROAD.
When you arrive on 9th St please follow directions from our volunteers. If you wish to park with friends in the show please make sure you arrive and stage together.
EARLY ARRIVALS (before 12:30pm) SHOULD PULL OFF THE STREET and park in the Penn Community Bank lot.
Show parking begins at 3:00pm.
- Vehicles will be released from 9th St in the direction of Park Avenue.
- Pre-registered vehicles will be parked FIRST in the order they arrive. Day-of registrations will follow, in the order they arrive.
Show opens to the public at 5:00pm. The event closes at 9:00pm. No early departures. No burnouts.
“THE BRITISH ARE COMING…! SHOW CARS: All cars in “The British are Coming…!” section MUST pre-register. Please click here to fill out the form online. Pre-registered cars should arrive for staging on 9th St and will receive specific instruction from parking staff. Please call 215-257-5065 if you have any questions.
The event is open to the public from 5pm – 9pm.
Please, no bicycle, scooter or skateboard riding. All beverage containers should be covered. This is a crowded event: Service Animals only.
Be respectful of the vehicles on show – many of them are valuable. Do not touch. Remind children to keep a respectful distance and take care with strollers. Thank you.
ADA Parking for visitors will be in the Perkasie Borough Hall lot. Only vehicles displaying the correct license plate and hang tag will be permitted to access this lot from 7th St.
Town center parking restrictions and road closures are in effect from 2pm – 9pm. Please scroll down for a full list of affected roads.
FOR VENDORS: Vendors are invited to register for this event. Instructions and applications are available at www.perkasierec.com. Please call 215-257-5065 if you have any questions. Ready to eat FOOD vendors will be located on Chestnut St. CRAFT, COMMERCIAL, SERVICE vendors will be located on S. 6th St.
SPONSORS: Thank you to the sponsors of the 2019 Under the Stars Car Show:
- A&T Chevrolet-Subaru, American Heritage Federal Credit Union, Grandview Service Center, Grim, Biehn & Thatcher, James Lelii Allstate Insurance, Penn Community Bank, QNB
- Ed’s Service Center, Joe Davis Auto Sport, NAPA Auto Parts Quakertown, Ragtops & Roadsters, Second Street Speed, Davis Feed of Bucks County, Dunkin’ Donuts (Perkasie), Perkasie Historical Society
PARKING RESTRICTIONS AND ROAD CLOSURES
Please be aware of the following ROAD CLOSURES AND PARKING RESTRICTIONS for the Under the Stars Car Show. These will be in effect from 2pm – 9pm on Saturday August 17th, 2019
9th St: No Parking on 9th St from 8th St (near Tidal Wave Car Wash) to Pine St (near the police station) from 2:00pm and 5:00pm.
The following roads will be closed to traffic between 3:15pm until 4:30pm.
- 9th St from Chestnut St to Park Avenue
- Access to Perkasie Park
- Park Avenue from 9th St to 7th St (with period allowances for traffic on Park Ave to pass)
- 7th St from Park Avenue to Chestnut St
- Spruce St from 6th St to 7th St
The following roads will be closed to traffic between 2:00pm until 9:30pm and must be cleared of all vehicles:
- 7th from Chestnut St. to Arch St.
- N. 6th from Arch St. to Chestnut St.
- S. 6th St from Chestnut St. to W. Walnut St.
- Market St. from 8th to 5th St.
- Chestnut St. from 7th to 5th St.
- W. Walnut St from Penn Alley to S. 6th St.
- Arch St. from 7th to 6th St.
Access for emergency vehicles will be maintained throughout the afternoon and evening. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this annual community event.
ADA parking is available in the Borough Hall lot at the corner of 7th St and Market St. Only vehicles displaying the correct license plate and hang tag will be permitted to access this lot from 7th St.
If you have questions regarding the road closures or parking restrictions, please contact the Perkasie Police Department at (215) 257- 6876.