Thank you to Grim, Biehn & Thatcher for their generous sponsorship towards the 2020 Free Perkasie Summer Concert Series.
We are delighted to present Perkasie’s outdoor Summer Concert Series, 2020. All concerts run from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Perkasie’s Menlo Park, near the pavilions, 425 Arthur Avenue. Please bring your own lawn chairs or blankets and remember that the Rita’s Water Ice concession stand is open until 8:30pm on these dates.
Per guidance issued by the PA Health Department, we ask that you observe the following:
- Please ensure adequate spacing (at least 6′) between your family or group and the next family or group. A mask is not required while you are seated and enjoying the concert.
- We ask that you wear a mask as you move through the park to visit the restroom or the concession stand.
- A mask IS REQUIRED when ordering at the concession stand.
- If you can, please send just one member of your group to the concession stand. If possible, just one person in the restroom block at any time.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe.
2020 CONCERT SCHEDULE:
- July 15th: Elle & the John Doe Band
- July 22nd: The Red Angel Band – CANCELLED SEVERE WEATHER
- July 29th: The Beat Tells
- August 5th: The Big Baby Band
- August 12th: The Stephanie Grace Band
- August 19th: Dutch’s Basement Blues Band
- Raindates: August 26th
In the event of inclement weather, decisions to cancel or reschedule will be made by 2pm on the day of the concert. Please follow the Perkasie Borough Facebook page @PerkBoro for the most up to date information. All questions about Perkasie’s Summer Concert Series to the Borough of Perkasie, 215-257-5065.
SPONSORS welcome for our Summer Concert Season. We have a range of sponsorship opportunities with marketing benefits for your business. Please contact the Community Development Director, Linda Reid, at 215-257-5065 for more information.
VENDORS: We are not seeking vendors for this event.