- MEMORIAL DAY PARADE & SERVICE: Will take place in Perkasie in 2020. This event is organized by the Hartzell-Crouthamel Post 280.
- SUMMER-CONCERTS – Select Wednesdays, Summer 2020
- FARMERS’ MARKET – Saturdays from June 6th, 2020 – October 31st, 2020
- MONDAY’S IN MENLO – Select Mondays, Summer 2020
- PENNRIDGE COMMUNITY DAY: July 2020. This event is organized by the Pennridge Chamber and the Perkasie Rotary.
- UNDER THE STARS CAR SHOW – August 15th, 2020
- FALL FESTIVAL – October 4th, 2020
- CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY: December 5th, 2020
Our events couldn’t run without the time and dedication of our volunteers and we are grateful for all of you. If you are interested in volunteering please contact Linda Reid, our Event Coordinator, at 215-257-5065 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a role, large or small, for everyone.
Vendors are welcome at most of our special events. Opportunities at different events are listed at our online registration site: Perkasie Recreation.
A donation to one of our special events demonstrates your community commitment to a large local and regional audience and is a cost effective and efficient way of marketing your business. Various levels of sponsorship and corresponding marketing packages are available.We rely on the support of sponsors to help cover costs and to make our events even more amazing. Please contact Linda Reid, our Event Coordinator, at 215-257-5065 or email@example.com for more information.
Please email Linda Reid, our Event Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in performing at one of our special events.