- Earth Day – Join us for a Park Clean Up on April 24th. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- MEMORIAL DAY PARADE & SERVICE: This event is organized by the Sellersville American Legion Post #255. A Memorial Day driving parade will take place on Saturday May 29th, and will honor the fallen, our veterans, and emergency responders. The driving parade will begin at 10am from Pennridge High School and proceed through Perkasie along 5th St ending at the Sellersville Firehouse. A memorial service will take place at the Veteran’s Memorial in Lenape Park. Please visit www.sellersvilleborough.org for more information about events in Sellersville. The 2022 Memorial Day events will take place in Perkasie.
- SUMMER-CONCERTS – Select Wednesdays, Summer 2021
- FARMERS’ MARKET – Saturdays from June 5th, 2021 – October 30th, 2020
- MONDAY’S IN MENLO – Select Mondays, Summer 2020
- PENNRIDGE COMMUNITY DAY: This event is organized by the Perkasie Rotary. Visit https://www.perkasierotary.com/ for their contact information.
- UNDER THE STARS CAR SHOW – This event is scheduled for Saturday August 21st, 2021
- FALL FESTIVAL – This event is scheduled for Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY: This event is tentatively scheduled for Saturday December 4th, 2021
Our events couldn’t run without the time and dedication of our volunteers and we are grateful for all of you. If you are interested in volunteering please contact Linda Reid, our Event Coordinator, at 215-257-5065 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a role, large or small, for everyone.
Vendors are welcome at most of our special events. Opportunities at different events are listed at our online registration site: Perkasie Recreation.
A donation to one of our special events demonstrates your community commitment to a large local and regional audience and is a cost effective and efficient way of marketing your business. Various levels of sponsorship and corresponding marketing packages are available.We rely on the support of sponsors to help cover costs and to make our events even more amazing. Please contact Linda Reid, our Event Coordinator, at 215-257-5065 or email@example.com for more information.
Please email Linda Reid, our Event Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in performing at one of our special events.