Menlo Aquatics Center (MAC) is more than most expect. The MAC features a whirlpool, lazy river, activity pool for the kids, baby pool with a frog slide and whale spout, a huge drop slide, and twisting slide. Laps lanes allow serious swimmers to practice their skills. All registration for the 2020 pool & recreation season will be available shortly on the Recreation registration website: www.PerkasieRec.com.
- All slide riders, regardless of age, must be 48” tall – this is a manufacturer regulation, and we must abide by it.
All visitors (members and day visitors) to the Menlo Aquatics Center must understand and follow the Rules and Regulations.This is a requirement for entrance to the facility. If management feels the rules and regulations are not being followed you will be asked to leave and no refunds will be issued.
Menlo Aquatic Center’s COVID-19 Safety Plan:
- Menlo hours are Monday through Friday, 12:00 – 8:00 pm; Saturday and Sunday are 11:00 – 8:00 pm. Members only will be the first hour of every day.
- Water Walking, Lap and Senior Swim will be Monday through Friday, 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
- Each Family Unity may arrive at any time. Please be reminded that we are adhering to the Bucks County Department of Health guidelines during this pandemic and when the Family Units are full, we will be unable to make any exceptions. Each square can accommodate up to 6 people. If your family unit is larger than six people you will need more than one square
- If it is a busy time of day, please let the front desk know which area you were near so we can tell the next family where to settle.
- Pools are cleared 15 minutes before closing
In the Facility
- Menlo Aquatic Center will have a limited number of social distant Family Unit Square areas in the grass area of the facility. Each “family pod” is measured 10’x10’ with 6’ between each family pod for walking paths to easily access their area, the pool, bathrooms, etc.
- Each Family Unit will pick their pod after checking in at the front desk. There will be NO holding of any pods.
- The cement perimeter surrounding the pools needs to remain clear at all times for easy bather and lifeguard access to the water.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up at the entrance of the facility, exiting the bathhouse, and surrounding areas of the pools.
- Patrons are required to wear a cloth face covering when entering and leaving the facility, at the concession area, utilizing the bathrooms, and when they are not in their family pod or in the water.
Slides, Diving Boards, and Pool Toys
- Slides will be open for patrons to use. Patrons shall keep a 6’ distance from others while waiting for the slide. The railing will be marked in 6’ increments as you walk up the steps and approach the slide.
- The Diving Board will be open for patrons to use. The facility will have 6’ physical distancing marks for patrons to stand on when waiting to use the diving board.
- Patrons are allowed to bring in their own tubes for use in the lazy river. Any pool toys brought within your Family Unit are not to be shared.
Lounge Chairs and Tables
- The Facility will not have lounge chairs, tables, or umbrellas available for patrons.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring their own chairs for their family areas.
- No tents or metal pole umbrellas are permitted.
Locker Rooms / Bathrooms
- Locker rooms will be available to the public, every other stall.
- Bathrooms and showers will be open to the public. The middle shower will not be in use this season, only the end two showers.
- Pool staff will monitor occupancy in the bathroom areas (Max of 6 patrons at any time), you may have to wait as we avoid crowding in this small area.
- Pool staff will clean and disinfect the bathrooms and showers at the start of the day, regularly throughout the day, and at the end of the day.
- The Concession Stand will be open for patrons use.
- The Concession Stand will have “one way” traffic marked by cones and other visual markers to ensure proper spacing when approaching.
- The Concession Stand will have one window to place orders, and another window to pick up orders.
- The concession stand will have 6’ physical distancing marks for patrons to stand on when waiting to order food and receive their food.
Response and Policies
- Staff or patrons exhibiting the following symptoms shall not be permitted in the facility:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Questions or Concerns
Patrons with questions or concerns about the current COVID-19 health and safety plan should contact the Perkasie Borough Parks and Recreation Department: 215-257-5065
Memberships are now being accepted and have been pro-rated for the remaining 2020 season. We are not having timed reservations but still must abide by strict county guidelines and are operating at a limited capacity. If you are interested to see how much room is left before you head to the pool, please call: 215-453-7126 and check capacity.
|Membership Category||Resident Rate||Non-resident Rate|
|Individual (14 +)||$55||$85|
|2 Member Family||$107||$167|
|3 Member Family||$141||$231|
|4 Member Family||$176||$296|
|5 Member Family||$207||$357|
|6 Member Family||$228||$408|
|7-10 Member Family||$245||$455|
|Borough Resident, FREE||$85|
Menlo Pool Hours:
Monday through Friday, 12:00 – 8:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 – 8:00 pm
The first hour of every day is reserved for members only. If you have a guest with you they may not enter until 1:00 pm and 12:00 pm respectively. This schedule will be in effect until at least Sunday, August 16th. We will post an update regarding hours if need be as we re-evaluate staffing for the end of the summer.