Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) is a rapidly evolving situation.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides information and guidance, updated daily at their website. Please click on this link for the most current information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html
Additional information, including a Daily Covid-19 Report, is available at the PA Department of Health. Please click this link for their most current information: https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx
The CDC has created a number of helpful information sheets about COVID-19 and the best ways to protect yourself and your family. Please click this link for these resources, and browse the links listed below. Remember:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.