Residents and visitors are advised of parking restrictions and road closures on Sunday October 6th during the Fall Festival. Traffic around the town center and Menlo Park could be heavy.
The following roads will be closed to traffic and must be cleared of all vehicles from 9:30am until 5:00pm:
• S. 7th St. from W. Chestnut St. to Arch St.
• S. 6th St. from W. Chestnut St. to Market St.
• Market St. from 8th St. to N. 6th St.
• Chestnut St. from S. 7th St. to S. 6th St.
• Market Alley is closed at 7th St.
• Shelly’s parking lot
• Borough Hall parking lot
The following roads will be closed to traffic and must be cleared of all vehicles from 11:00am – 5:00pm:
• W. Park Ave between S. 4th St. and S. 6th St.
ADA parking for this event will be available at:
• Perkasie Borough Hall: access the lot on 7th St from Park Avenue
• Menlo Park: access the lot at Arthur Avenue
Access for emergency vehicles will be maintained throughout the afternoon.