Perkasie Borough presents the 18th annual Fall Festival on Sunday September 30th. The event is open from 12:00pm until 4:00pm.
The following roads will be closed to traffic and must be cleared of all vehicles from 9:30am until 5:00pm:
• S. 7th St. from W. Chestnut St. to Arch St.
• S. 6th St. from W. Chestnut St. to Market St.
• Market St. from 8th St. to N. 6th St.
• Chestnut St. from S. 7th St. to S. 6th St.
• Market Alley is closed at 7th St.
• Shelly’s parking lot
• Borough Hall parking lot
The following roads will be closed to traffic and must be cleared of all vehicles from 11:00am – 5:00pm:
• W. Park Ave between S. 4th St. and S. 6th St.
ADA parking for this event will be available at:
• Perkasie Borough Hall: access the lot on 7th St from Park Avenue
• Menlo Park: access the lot at Arthur Avenue
Access for emergency vehicles will be maintained throughout the afternoon. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this annual community event.
If you have questions regarding the road closures, please contact the Perkasie Police Department at (215) 257- 6876.