Outstanding Opportunity for an ambitious youth to get involved in the governing process of their own community!
Perkasie Borough Council is seeking a High School Junior or Senior for the 2017-2018 school year for appointment as a Youth Borough Councilor.
Applicants must be:
- Residents of Perkasie Borough
- High School Junior or Senior (for the 2017-2018 school year)
- Willing to attend evening meetings on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month
- Appointees shall serve a term of office concurrent with the school year.
Youth Borough Councilors are encouraged to participate in all public Borough Council discussions, but may not vote. In addition to the opportunity to provide input on a variety of matters that come before Borough Council, a Youth Borough Councilor will be able to gain familiarity with local government operations.
Interested students should contact Ms. Donna Benner for information on how to apply. Call her at the Borough Office at
(215) 257-5065 or e-mail at email@example.com.