Perkasie Borough sells discounted tickets for area theme parks (in the summer) and ski resorts (in the winter). Perkasie Borough Parks and Recreation earns 50¢ or more per ticket, which we use for local parks and recreation projects. When purchasing your tickets at the Borough office you will save money while supporting your community.
Discount Ski Tickets now available! Click HERE for price list and call for ticket availability, tickets sell out fast! Tickets are good for the entire 2017/18 season. No Refunds.
Amusement park tickets will be on sale in the late spring/summer months for 2018. Please check back for price list!
- WE ACCEPT CASH OR CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS ONLY FOR THE SALE OF TICKETS. NO CHECKS.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON DISCOUNT TICKET SALES.
All program registration is now online at the Perkasie Borough Parks and Recreation website: www.PerkasieRec.com.
Create a free account then use this site to register for the Borough recreation programs and events. The Borough reserves the right to cancel or change any programs without sufficient registration. Programs and events are automatically cancelled for inclement weather or emergencies. Perkasie Borough reserves the right to change or cancel any activities, events, or costs. You will be notified of any cancellations via the email you used to create your www.perkasierec.com account.
The Summer Basketball League is sponsored by Perkasie Borough Parks and Recreation, and QNB.
This program runs June – August and is open to Borough residents and non-residents. There is a minimum of 8 players and a max of 12 per team. Registration fee of $500 per Team includes T-shirt. Registration must be done through your coach.
There are three divisions with separate boys and girls teams.:
- Division I | Girls and Boys entering 5th and 6th grades in September
- Division II | Girls and Boys entering 7th and 8th grades in September
- Division III | Girls and Boys entering 9th through 12th grades in September
Each team will generally play weekly on a weekday evening starting at 6pm. Rainouts are played on Friday evenings or Saturday in the morning starting at 9am. The playoff tournament is scheduled for early August. Games will be played at Kulp Memorial Park, 2nd Street, Perkasie. Playing down in grade division is not permitted. If you are an individual and looking to play on a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in coaching a team, contact the Park & Recreation Director at the Perkasie Borough office. (215) 257-5065 x115
Sponsored by Perkasie Borough Parks and Recreation, and QNB.
This program runs June – August and is open to men and women aged 18 and over, Borough residents and non-residents. There is a minimum of 8 players per team. Registration fee of $600.00 per Team includes Jersey. Registration must be done by one member of the team.
Each team will generally play weekly on a weekday evening starting at 6pm. Rainouts are played on Saturday in the morning starting at 9am. The playoff tournament is scheduled for the beginning of August. Games will be played at Kulp Memorial Park, 2nd Street, Perkasie.
The Community Garden is located at 5th Street and Shadywood Drive and has 12’x12′ lots that available on a first come, first serve basis. Plot purchases must be made in person at the Borough Hall to receive your water key. Hall hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 4:30 pm. Please make sure to have a check for the refundable deposit, plots can be paid for by cash, check, or credit card.
Please read the information below to help answer some frequently asked questions:
- Perkasie Borough Residents can purchase a plot starting Thursday, March 1st, 2018
- Non-residents of Perkasie Borough can purchase a plot starting Monday, April 2nd, 2018
- $10.00 per plot plus a $25.00 refundable deposit for a key to access the water.
- Limit: two plots per person
- Initial tilling and water are provided.
- Plots will need to be tilled first, usually planting can begin in mid May. you will be notified when the prep is finished.
- Lots will not be rolled over for the following year, so please drop off water keys and pick up deposits in the fall.
- Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee the same plot(s) from the previous season.
This Community Garden was made possible by the generous donation of land from the Kenneth Kratz Real Estate Company and water from the Perkasie Borough Authority. Maintenance of the grounds around the plots is performed by the Borough’s Public Works Department. Contact the Park and Rec Director at 215-257-5065 or email@example.com for more information.