Perkasie Borough sells discounted tickets for area theme parks (in the summer) and ski resorts (in the winter). Perkasie Borough Parks and Recreation earns 50¢ or more per ticket, which we use for local parks and recreation projects. When purchasing your tickets at the Borough office you will save money while supporting your community.
Amusement park tickets are available now! Please click HERE for a list of prices and tickets. Make sure to call the office for availability before purchasing.
- WE ACCEPT CASH OR CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS ONLY FOR THE SALE OF TICKETS. NO CHECKS.
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON DISCOUNT TICKET SALES.
All program registration is now online at the Perkasie Borough Parks and Recreation website: www.PerkasieRec.com.
Create a free account then use this site to register for the Borough recreation programs and events. The Borough reserves the right to cancel or change any programs without sufficient registration. Programs and events are automatically cancelled for inclement weather or emergencies. Perkasie Borough reserves the right to change or cancel any activities, events, or costs. You will be notified of any cancellations via the email you used to create your www.perkasierec.com account.
Summer Specialty Camps, 2018
Many fun specialty camps are planned for 2018! Circuits, cooking, sports, and more! Please visit our recreation website at www.PerkasieRec.com for dates, descriptions, and prices!
The Community Garden is located at 5th Street and Shadywood Drive and has 12’x12′ lots that available on a first come, first serve basis. Plot purchases must be made in person at the Borough Hall to receive your water key. Hall hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 4:30 pm. Please make sure to have a check for the refundable deposit, plots can be paid for by cash, check, or credit card.
Please read the information below to help answer some frequently asked questions:
- Perkasie Borough Residents can purchase a plot starting Thursday, March 1st, 2018
- Non-residents of Perkasie Borough can purchase a plot starting Monday, April 2nd, 2018
- $10.00 per plot plus a $25.00 refundable deposit for a key to access the water.
- Limit: two plots per person
- Initial tilling and water are provided.
- Plots will need to be tilled first, usually planting can begin in mid May. you will be notified when the prep is finished.
- Lots will not be rolled over for the following year, so please drop off water keys and pick up deposits in the fall.
- Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee the same plot(s) from the previous season.
This Community Garden was made possible by the generous donation of land from the Kenneth Kratz Real Estate Company and water from the Perkasie Borough Authority. Maintenance of the grounds around the plots is performed by the Borough’s Public Works Department. Contact the Park and Rec Director at 215-257-5065 or email@example.com for more information.