The Borough of Perkasie operates our own trash and recycling collection program, maintains an extensive park system including a bike path, and maintains Borough-owned streets and properties, through the Public Works department.
Perkasie offers two options for household refuse:
- a pay-as-you-throw system (trash must be placed in special plastic bags that are available at Borough Hall and selected area stores.)
- a trash toter option
Our recycling program began in 1988 and has been a model for many communities nationwide.
Click the link for more information about the Borough’s trash and recycling program.
Residents, please note that the following streets are within the Borough limits but are not owned by Perkasie Borough. Comments or questions regarding the maintenance of these streets should be directed to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) at 215-345-6060 or report your problem online.
- Ridge Road (SR 0563)
- Park Avenue (SR 4052) from Ridge Road to the East Rockhill Township line,
- Tunnel Road (SR 4050) from Ridge Road to the East Rockhill Township line,
- Market Street (SR 4039) from Ridge Road to 7th Street,
- 5th Street (SR 4039) from W. Market Street to the East Rockhill Township line,
- Constitution Avenue (SR 0152) from Walnut Street to the Sellersville Borough line,
- S. Main Street (SR 4087) from Walnut Street to Callowhill Street,
- Walnut Street (SR 0152) from Constitution Avenue to the Hilltown Township line,
- Callowhill Street (SR 4017) from 5th Street to the Hilltown Township line,
- Blooming Glen Road (SR 4089) from 5th Street to the East Rockhill Township line.