Now in its 20th year, Under the Stars is one of the region’s premier car shows. Over 400 antique, classic and custom vehicles line Perkasie’s historic town center, drawing over 4,000 visitors from across the region. This event is organized by Perkasie Borough and the Perkasie town Improvement Association.
The event is open to the public from 5pm – 9pm.
Please, no bicycle, scooter or skateboard riding. All beverage containers should be covered. This is a crowded event: Service Animals only.
Be respectful of the vehicles on show – many of them are valuable. Do not touch. Remind children to keep a respectful distance and take care with strollers. Thank you.
ADA Parking for this event will be in the Perkasie Borough Hall lot. Only vehicles displaying the correct license plate and hang tag will be permitted to access this lot from 7th St.
Town center parking restrictions and road closures are in effect from 2pm – 9pm. Please scroll down for a full list of affected roads.
Registration and check in begins at 2:00pm on 9th St. Perkasie, 18944. (GPS use 219 S. 9th St.) NOTE THE CHANGE IN LOCATION!
APPROACH 9TH ST ON MARKET ST FROM RIDGE ROAD. WHEN YOU ARRIVE ON 9TH ST, FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FROM OUR VOLUNTEERS.
EARLY ARRIVALS (PRE-REGISTERED) PARK IN THE PENN COMMUNITY BANK LOT ON 9TH St.
EARLY ARRIVALS (DAY-OF REGISTRATIONS) PARK ON 9TH ST FACING PARK AVENUE.
- Day-of registration, and check in of registered vehicles begins at 2:00pm.
- Show parking begins at 3:30pm.
- Pre-registered vehicles will be parked FIRST in the order they arrive.
- Day-of registrations will follow, in the order they arrive.
- Vehicles will be released from 9th St in the direction of Park Avenue.
Event opens to the public at 5:00pm. The event closes at 9:00pm. No early departures. No burnouts.
ADVANCE REGISTRATION: Advance registration costs $15 and is open at www.perkasierec.com until 8/16/18. Dash plaques for the first 400 vehicles to register.
You may also download and return this registration form: 2018 PAPER REGISTRATION FLYER
All questions about registration should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAY-OF REGISTRATION costs $20 and begins at 2:00pm on August 18th at 9th St. and Pine St, Perkasie, 18944. (GPS use 219 S. 9th St.) NOTE THE CHANGE IN LOCATION!
2:00pm – 5:00pm: Check–in and Day-of Registration on 9th St, Perkasie, 18944. (GPS use 219 S. 9th St.) NOTE THE CHANGE IN LOCATION!
3:30pm – 4:45pm: Show parking
5:00pm: Event open to the public
8:50pm: Award Ceremony
9:00pm: Event closes
- 4 Main Trophies presented by Perkasie Mayor’s Choice, Bruce Allen Trophy by A&T Chevrolet-Subaru, Perkasie Borough Council, Perkasie Towne Improvement Association
- 6 “Best on Block” Awards presented by Bucks County Auto Care, Ed’s Service Center, Grandview Service Center, Joe Davis Auto Sport, Ragtops & Roadsters, Second Street Speed.
- 50 “Star Car Winner” window decals distributed during the show by show sponsors
- 200 dash plaques distributed at check-in to first 400 cars registered
- DOOR PRIZES. Check your goody bag for a ticket to win
FOR VENDORS: Vendor registration is closed for this event. Registered vendors should check email for detailed logistics.
ALL BEVERAGE CONTAINERS MUST HAVE LIDS. Questions to the Borough’s Event Coordinator at email@example.com.
SPONSORS: Thank you to the sponsors of the 2018 Under the Stars Car Show:
- A&T Chevrolet-Subaru, Grim, Biehn & Thatcher, Penn Community Bank, QNB
- Allstate Insurance (James Lelii), Bucks County Auto Care, Ed’s Service Center, Grandview Service Center, Joe Davis Auto Sport, Ragtops & Roadsters, Second Street Speed, Home Advisor
Is your business interested in sponsoring the 2019 Under the Stars Car Show? We have a range of sponsorship opportunities from $250 to $1,000 with a corresponding range of marketing benefits. Please contact 215-257-5065 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
9th St: No Parking on 9th St from 8th St (near Tidal Wave Car Wash) to Pine St from 2:00pm and 5:00pm.
The following roads will be closed to traffic between 3:30pm until 4:30pm.
- 9th St from Chestnut St to Park Avenue
- Access to Perkasie Park
- Park Avenue from 9th St to 7th St (with period allowances for traffic on Park Ave to pass)
- 7th St from Park Avenue to Chestnut St
- Walnut St from 6th St to 7th St
The following roads will be closed to traffic between 2:00pm until 9:30pm and must be cleared of all vehicles:
- 7th from Chestnut St. to Arch St.
- 6th from Arch St. to Chestnut St.
- Market St. from 8th to 5th St.
- Chestnut St. from 7th to 6th St.
- Arch St. from 7th to 6th St.
Access for emergency vehicles will be maintained throughout the afternoon and evening. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this annual community event.
ADA parking is available in the Borough Hall lot at the corner of 7th St and Market St. Only vehicles displaying the correct license plate and hang tag will be permitted to access this lot from 7th St.
If you have questions regarding the road closures or parking restrictions, please contact the Perkasie Police Department at (215) 257- 6876.