Local crowds turn out for our Summer Concert Series in beautiful Menlo Park. Kids play in the park and enjoy Rita’s Water Ice from the snack bar while old and young alike enjoy live music by well known local performers.
Thank you to Grim, Biehn & Thatcher for their generous sponsorship of the Perkasie Summer Concert Series.
2018 CONCERT SCHEDULE
All concerts run from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm at Perkasie’s Menlo Park.
- June 27th: Ring of Fire. Johnny Cash tribute band performing hits such as “Ring of Fire”, “Walk the Line”, “Folsom Prison Blues”, “Boy Named Sue” and “Man in Black”.
- July 11th: Dueling Pianos. Energetic sing along classics for all ages.
Thank you to First Student for their generous sponsorship of the Dueling Pianos concert event!
Now Hiring, First Student: https://apply.firstgroupcareers.com/campaign/fr11227. WE ARE CARING FOR STUDENTS TODAY, TOMORROW, TOGETHER
- July 18th: Mike Greer & Co. Acoustic based performances of mostly covers done in an upbeat and and energetic style.
- July 25th: Rave On. High-energy performances of the best of rock & roll’s early years.
- August 1st: River of Dreams. Billy Joel tribute band, playing a faithful recreation of the sound and the feel of Billy’s classic songs.
- August 8th: Raindate (if needed)
SPONSORS welcome for our 2018 Summer Concert Season. We have a range of sponsorship opportunities with marketing benefits for your business. Please contact Linda Reid at 215-257-5065 for more information.
VENDORS: We are not seeking vendors for this event.