- Advise residents to stay off the streets to allow de-icing and snow removal operations to go on unimpeded by traffic.
- If they must travel be aware of snow removal equipment and give the equipment plenty of room.
- With higher snowfall totals snow may be plowed onto sidewalks in order to keep travel lanes open.
- Wait to clear ends of driveways until all plowing operations have ceased.
- If they live in the Town Center area No Parking restrictions will be put into place if totals are over 6 inches. Cars must be moved from posted areas or they will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Town center snow removal operations will begin after snowfall has ceased and crews have had sufficient rest. Starting time will be announced.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON A SNOW EMERGENCY DECLARATION.